DISTRICT OFFICES ARE OPEN FOR WALK-IN SERVICES
Lottery District Offices are now open for in-person servicing of claims. Players can walk-in at their convenience and will be assisted on a first-come basis. Appointments are not available and claims will not be accepted via drop box.
What we’re doing to ensure health and safety
The California Lottery is following public health guidance and taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, players, retailers and the general public. We have adjusted our District Office operations, including:
- Safety barriers are installed at lobby counters to protect customers and team members.
- We have enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols across all District Offices.
- District Office employees have been issued personal protective equipment (PPE). All visitors to District Offices are required to wear a clean face covering if not vaccinated and/or as required by local public health orders.
Claiming your prize at the District Office
Players can visit a Lottery District Office at their convenience and will be assisted with their claim on a first-come basis. Appointments are not available and claims will not be accepted via drop box.
Plan your District Office visit
Procedures have been implemented at all District Offices to maximize health and safety for everyone. Plan your visit to Lottery District Offices by following the guidelines below.
- Please stay home if you are sick. For the health and safety of others, do not visit if you have a current or recent diagnosis of COVID-19, if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. your actions save lives - for more information on COVID-19 please visit covid19.ca.gov.
- Visit our Claim a Prize page for all necessary forms and instructions.
- Follow District Office safety requirements:
- Wear a face covering as required by state and local public health orders.
- Adhere to all applicable state and local health orders.
- Use hand sanitizer to keep your hands clean and avoid touching your face or face covering.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, your upper sleeve, or elbow. if a tissue is used, throw the tissue in the trash and sanitize your hands.
You can still claim your prize by mail
As an alternative to visiting the district offices, winners can still claim their prize via mail. If you have a winning ticket, immediately sign the back of the ticket and take a picture of both the front and back of the ticket. Detailed instructions on how to claim a prize and all necessary forms are provided on our claim a prize page. Please note the processing time for claims is currently delayed due to necessary observance of social distancing guidelines and procedures. These guidelines are subject to change.
Check back frequently for updates. Last updated: December 14, 2021