LOTTERY COMMISSION TO HOLD MEETING IN SACRAMENTO
SACRAMENTO-The California State Lottery Commission will hold a public meeting at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, April 28, 2000, at the California Lottery Headquarters Building located at 600 North 10th Street in Sacramento, California.
The Commission will consider a staff recommendation to revise the current version of SuperLotto. This change, if approved, would go into effect later this year.
Members of the public are invited. Persons wishing to address the Commission at the meeting may sign up in advance by calling the Commission Assistant, Barbara Tynes, at the California Lottery, (916) 323-0403 by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 27, 2000.
CALIFORNIA STATE LOTTERY COMMISSION
April 28, 2000 - 10 a.m.
California State Lottery Commission Headquarters
600 N. 10th Street
Sacramento, California 95814
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Consider Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the March 24, 2000 Commission Meeting
- Commission Liaison Reports and Approval of Commissioner Liaison Assignments
- Staff Report
- Sales Report
- Heroes in Education
- CONSENT CALENDAR (Items on the consent calendar will be taken up and voted on as a group. A Commissioner may request that an item be discussed, in which case it will be discussed separately at a later point in the meeting.)
- Approval to Renew Lease for the Van Nuys District Office
- Approval to Renew Lease for the Riverside District Office
- Approval to Renew Lease for the California State Lottery Auxiliary Parking Lot
- Approval to Extend Construction Services Contract for One Additional Year
- Receipt of the December 31, 1999 Financial Statements
- Approval to Amend Purchase Order with Maxim Group for Training Support Services for the IBM Operating System
- Approval to Issue a Purchase Order to International Business Machines Corporation to License proprietary Operating System Software
- Approval of Scratchers® Game Profiles for Games 277, 278 and 279
- Review and Approval of Staff Analysis and Recommendation to Add Regulations for Revised Lotto game
- Approval of Contract Award for Security Systems Services
- Approval of Cancellation of Lease Provisions in Contract for ITVM Servicing and Leasing
- Commissioner General Discussion
- Public Discussion (The Chair reserves the right to limit the time allocated for each presenter of public comments.)
- Scheduling Next Meetings
Please contact Barbara Tynes, Assistant to the Commission, at (916) 323-0403 or TDD 1-800-345-4275 to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you wish to address the Commission, you may sign up in advance by calling the Commission's Assistant by 4 p.m. the day before the meeting or at the time of the meeting.
- # # # -