Wednesday, March 19, 2008
CALIFORNIA STATE LOTTERY COMMISSION
100 N. Garfield Ave.
Pasadena, California 91109
To read and print pdf document(s) you will need Acrobat Reader (free download)
Click here for approved meeting minutes
Commission Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Commissioners
- Consider Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of the January 9, 2008 Commission Meeting
- Commission Liaison Reports
- DIRECTOR'S REPORT INCLUDES:
- Financial Statements for December 31, 2007
- Sales and Budget Updates
- Business Plan Update
- Marketing Plan Update
- Consumer Protection
- Legislative and Outreach Updates
- CONSENT CALENDAR (The items on the consent calendar will be moved and voted on without staff presentation unless a Commissioner requests discussion.):
- ACTION ITEMS (Items will include a staff presentation, Commissioners' discussion, public comment opportunity, and a vote by the Commissioners.):
- Approval of Scratchers® Game Profiles for Games 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559 and 562
- Amendment to the Regulations for Alternative Compensation Agreements with Lottery Retailers
- Approval to Extend the KPMG Contract for Draw Auditing and Review Services
- Approval to Purchase Replacement Vehicles
- Commissioner General Discussion
- Scheduling Next Meeting - May 21, June 25, August 20, and October 15, 2008.
- Public Discussion (The Chair reserves the right to limit the time allocated for each presenter of public comments and the right to limit the number of people speaking on a single issue.)
- CLOSED SESSION pursuant to California Government Code section 11126(e), to confer and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation (including adjudicatory proceedings, potential litigation exposure or initiation): California Coalition Against Gambling Expansion, et al. v. California State Lottery Commission; Dana Lee v. California State Lottery Commission; sales/use taxes.
Please contact Elisa Topete, Assistant to the Commission, at (916) 323-0403 or TDD 1-800-345-4275, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you wish to address the Commission, you may sign up in advance by contacting the Commission's Assistant by 4 p.m. the day before the meeting or at the time of the meeting. Additional information about the California Lottery and notice of this meeting may be found on our website at www.calottery.com.